The RRS Cinch-LR Elite Binocular Adapter provides quick-release functionality to your binocular/monocular of choice for housing diameter ranges between 1.77"-2.56". The adapter is precision CNC machined from a solid block of aircraft grade aluminum, designed and manufactured in Lehi, UT.
The Cinch-LR Elite is a semi-permanent clamp mount, that should fit in most supplied chest harnesses. The Bi-Directional RRS 1.5" dovetail standard milled into the base, allows the majority of tripod users to quickly attach and detach their optic from multiple ball head manufacturers.
If using a standard other than the RRS dovetail standard, there is a 1/4"-20 mounting socket on the bottom of the Cinch-LR to adapt to a system of your choice.
The Cinch-LR Elite can be mounted perpendicular or parallel to the optical plane. The removable strap can be fed through the buckle with the excess strap exposed on the outside, or reversed with the excess following the contour of the optical housing.
The Cinch-LR Elite is CNC machined and type II hard anodized. They are built from the ground up for maximum functionality, performance, ruggedness, ergonomic fit, and finish.
Overview-Features Updated July 16, 2020
- Bi-Directional RRS 1.5" Dovetail Standard
- Detachable strap for open or closed bridge binoculars
- Compatible with 1.77"-2.56" / 45mm-65mm overall diameter (not lens size)
- CNC machined 6061-T6 Aluminum
- Hard-Anodized; Type II Black
- All corners and edges are rounded for better feel and ergonomics
- 1/4"-20 threaded mounting socket
- Length: 2.53"/ 64mm
- Width: 1.67"/ 42mm
- Height: 1.9"/ 48mm
- Weight: 2.6oz/ 73g
In the Box
- (1) Cinch-LR Elite