B&T Industries BT46-NC PSR Atlas Bipod: Standard height No Clamp
The BT46-NC PSR (Precision Sniper Rifle) Atlas Bipod "No Clamp" model has a two-hole pattern of 1.100” with the holes being 10/32 threads. It requires any 17S size lever style mount to include the ADM-170-S, ARMS 17S, TRAMP from Badger Ordnance, LT271 or any ARCA dovetail mount with the same hole pattern. The BT46-NC will also mount directly our BT19 AI Spigot or BT70 M-LOK® Adapter.
It is comprised of 6061-T6 aluminum, except the strengthened inner legs which are made from 7075-T6 aluminum that are Mil-Spec Type III hard coat anodized and have heat-treated, stainless-steel components. Includes two 10-32 x 3/8" flathead socket screws. Available in black only.
The PSR series of Atlas Bipods were developed for the SOCOM PSR (Precision Sniper Rifle) Weapons System (BT46-LW17 was selected for SOCOM PSR).
- Height Range: 5 - 9.4" (6.5” at 90°)
- Preloaded Pan: 30 degrees
- Preloaded Cant: 30 degrees
- Position Button 0.5" diameter
- Fore and Aft pivot limiting Bosses
- 5 leg positions: 0, 45, 90, 135 & 180 degrees
- Non-Rotating Legs: outer leg does not rotate around inner leg
- Larger, stronger inner legs
- Weight: 11.42 ounces approx.
- Footprint: 8–11"
- UHMW components used for smooth tracking
- Preload on Pan and Cant can be tightened by means of the knurled knob
- Picatinny Rail Mount interface by either standard machine screw fastener-based clamp or optional ARMS 17S lever mount
- Independent, intentional, and non-orientated leg positioning allows either hand to move leg into any of the five leg positions
- Solid leg positions allow the shooter to load the bipod at the 45 and 90 degree positions.
- Non-orientated leg length adjustment done by either hand: Outer leg slides on the Inner leg locating on any of five positions ¾” apart
- Optional 3” Leg Extensions to increase height
- Standard soft, durable Rubber feet that are suitable for many surfaces
- Optional interchangeable Ski, Spike, Cleat, and Spiked Cleat feet easily swapped in the field with the press of a stainless-steel plunger with a bullet tip
- Optional mounting systems available for Accuracy International rifles.
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
Atlas PSR Series Bipod Tutorial
Atlas PSR series tutorial for the BT46-NC, BT46-LW17, BT47-NC ...
Atlas Bipod: Uses & Applications
Demonstration and explanation of the uses and applications of ...
Cleaning an Atlas Bipod
Due to the design and construction of the Atlas Bipods, they a...
Episode 1 - Authentic Atlas Bipod vs. Counterfeit: material and finish
Demonstrates the differences of material and metal finishing b...
Episode 2 - Authentic Atlas Bipod vs. Counterfeit: "bonus" features (Wright Project)
Side-by-side comparison of the authentic Atlas bipod and the "...