MPA BA Ultra Lite Chassis
At an astonishing 2.5 lbs. with the Custom recoil pad, the BA Lite will provide shooters who desire a lightweight rifle stock/chassis a feature rich design that will serve primarily hunting applications.
As with MPA BA Chassis, the BA Ultra Lite will provide the shooter with the ability to adjust the length of pull, cheek riser position, add side picatinny rails and other accessories, and increase the distance from the spigot mounted bipod to the rear support. The MPA leveling system will be included as standard equipment.
The length of pull and cheek position are locked in place via set screws that are embedded into the buttstock body. It provides a strong lockup of the cheek riser plate and recoil plate assembly.
- Machined from 6061 Aluminum
- V-Bedding System
- MPA Buttstock with Adjustable Cheek Riser and Length of Pull
- A2 Pistol Grip
- Lower Picatinny Rail
- Multiple QD Sling Swivel Locations
- Durable Cerakote Finish in a Variety of Colors
- Unique Pocketing System reduces weight and increases structural integrity of the chassis
- Adjustable Length of Pull 13.5-14.75″ (Shorter LOP can be achieved. Just contact MPA for details)
- Adjustable Cheek Riser
- Built in Leveling System
- Machined Thumb Notch
- Spigot Mount can be added.
- The MPA Chassis takes any AICS type magazines in a short action configuration. (Mag not included).
- For long action applications, the chassis is setup for 3.850 length AICS style mags only. See related products for magazines for your chassis.
- With fixed stock 2.5 lbs.
- With folding stock 3.30 lbs.
Notice on Inlets: MPA Chassis with the Remington 700 Inlet in Short action configurations fit all Remington 700 actions and clones including but not limited to the following: Bat Machine HR & VR, Bergara, Curtis Axiom, Curtis Vector, Curtis Helix, Defiance Deviant, Defiance Rebel, Defiance Elite, Stiller Tac series, Bighorn TL2, Bighorn TL3, Lonepeak Arms, Kelbly Atlas Tactical, Ga Precision Templar V2, GA precision Tempest, Impact 737R, Surgeon SA & LA (Except Surgeon XL)
The V-Bedding system is also configured to allow the ability to glass bed the action and straight section of the barrel if desired.
The chassis is machined on MPA's CNC Horizontal Machining Centers to exact tolerances from 6061 aluminum. The MPA produced Buttstock includes an adjustable length of pull, recoil pad with height and can't adjustment, adjustable cheek riser.
Length of pull is between 13.5-14.75″ although this length can be modified by thinner or thicker recoil pads. Weight is 2.5 lbs. Coating is Ceramic (Cerakote) – all available in a variety of colors.
The maximum barrel profile of MPA chassis, without modification to the barrel channel, is an M24 contour. If your barrel has a larger profile.
The Ultra Lite Chassis will accept AICS Style 5 & 10 Round Magazines, plus the 3 Round Magazines from Curtis Custom.
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
Masterpiece Arms BA Rifle: Creating a Masterpiece
Behind the scenes look at the Masterpiece BA Rifle being creat...
Masterpiece Arms Ultra Lite Hunting Rifle
MPA Ultra Lite Rifle, chambered in 6.5 PRC. Features, Benefits...
Unboxing your MPA Chassis
A helpful guide to unboxing and installing a barreled action i...